About The Author
September 22, 2011
parislemon: Hard to pick the most ridiculous element of these updated numbers. Is it that just 0.6% of Android users have Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) two months after it launched? Is it that of the remaining 99.4%, only 55% are upgraded to Gingerbread (2.3), which came out over a year ago? Is it that over 30% are stuck on Froyo (2.2) which is 20 months old? Is it that 8.5% (something like 10 million devices) are stuck on Eclair (2.1), which came out two years ago? Is it that only 3.3% are using Honeycomb (3.0), which means that all those highly-touted tablets last year are clearly huge flops? I can’t decide. You choose.
January 4, 2012
emergentfutures: Tumblr Numbers: The Rapid Rise of Social Blogging [INFOGRAPHIC] Paul Higgins: Appar
November 14, 2011